The set of health facility survey tools are designed to:
- Assess the availability, use, and quality of maternal health services provided to women and newborn babies at all levels of health care system and to identify gaps in these services.
- Identify gaps in the coverage and quality of maternal health services at all levels of district health system and prioritize interventions for training, logistics, community educations outreach.
Adapted from the World Health Organization's (WHO) Safe Motherhood Needs Assessment methodology, the eight facility survey questionnaires include:
- Facility Management Review (FAC) English
- Maternity Nurse or Midwife Interview (NMW) English
- Partograph Review - Normal Delivery Record (NDR) English
- Partograph Review - Complicated Delivery Record- Pre-Eclampsia/ Eclampsia (CDE) English
- Partograph Review - Complicated Delivery Record - Obstructed Labor (CDO) English
- Focused Antenatal Client Exit Interview and Record Review (ANC) English
- Postpartum Client Exit Interview (PPC) English
- District Health Team Interview (DHT) English